On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 05:19:26PM +0100, Thom May wrote:
> I'm kinda +0.5; I don't think [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be used (Seperation of
> concerns - news summary != announcement), but aside from
> that I think it's a good idea.

Yeah, I'd really prefer that it was a seperate list - announce seems
wrong for this type of content.
Over the years www.apacheweek.com has done a really good job on the
httpd side - even if it wasn't entirely official.
I like the idea of a (bi-)monthly newsletter, but I'd hate to see it
being forced on people who didn't want it.

vh

Mads Toftum