Hi,

as we all have noticed, the EU parliament did not vote on Software
patents. Can we start to fade the redirections out again? It's not nice,
that e.g. bugs.apache.org is no longer reachable.

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)