Nice, but there are no talks about

- Avalon
- James
- Maven
- ant

at the Conference, so most of the left side isn't exactly ApacheCon
related.

        Regards
                Henning

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 09:10, B. W. Fitzpatrick wrote:
> OK.  Here's my submission:
>
> http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/ac2003.jpg
>
> The colors got a little tweaked when I converted to JPG, but that can be
> fixed, and if people think it's too busy, I can probably simplify it.  I
> was also thinking about dumping the green entirely and just using the
> color of the shirt itself as the field.
>
> Anyway, comments and suggestions are more than welcome.
>
> -Fitz
>
> --
> Brian W. Fitzpatrick    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)