According to Santiago Gala:

> For those able to receive/send SMS (text messages), they can be used to
> send or receive key fingerprints, in a very effective and safe back
> channel for identity validation.

Err, I wouldn't call SMS (or GSM) a 'safe' communication media.

[...]
> I'm beginning to sign all my mails, since security is becoming a key
> issue for all Open Source, and signing of communications/releases seems
> to be crucial.

BTW, you may want to cross-sign your two PGP keys. The one you
used to sign your message is not the one you gave to people at
ApacheCon for signing.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht          - Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        - before you fully understand the situation.