At 10:52 PM 12/23/2003, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I will take back my remarks upon this issue.
>
>Sorry for the annoyance.

What remarks?  What annoyance?  I'm confused because I see what
looks like the middle of some conversation that didn't appear on
community, perhaps?

The entire suggestion?  I was really surprised that you proposed spaming
the announce list again with the full body of the newsletter, but the rest of
your proposals seemed on target.

Of course the creation of a newsletter list didn't seem off target, nor did
announcing that list with an invitation to subscribe sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please clarify, I'm confused, I'm expecting others are, as well?

>Thank you,
>
>I wish you a merry Christmas.

 And to you.

Bill