I would love to see such a service :D

Ted Leung wrote:
Many other open source projects, including Debian, the Linux Kernel developers, and Mono, are aggregating the RSS feeds of their blogging contributors and putting them up on a web site. This is something that would be good for the ASF to do as well, as all we have now is the wiki page (http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApachePeopleBlogs) I'm willing to find out if there is software being used so that we don't have to reinvent the wheel. I'm willing to maintain it and happy to have help if others are interested. Infrastructure folks, do you see any problems?
--
cheers,

- Leo Simons