--On Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:39 PM +0100 Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I believe many ASF projects are chronically late in sending in status
reports in time for the board meeting. That's bad and they should be
nagged about it. Since manual nagging is a chore, how about a small
script in a crontab somewhere that automates sending out a timely
reminder?

As a PMC chair, I'd be against receiving notifications to submit something that I already know to do. -- justin