Hi,

like last year we will have an Apache booth at the LinuxPark
open source forum at CeBIT expo in Hannover, Germany.
This year we can use the booth for 4 days, thus we need more volunteers
to help with the booth!

Dates: 18. March (Thursday) - 21. March (Sunday)

Further details are in CVS at committers/docs/de-meeting/cebit2004.txt
Please add yourself if you want to join us and if you can help
with running the booth.

Please direct further discussion to community@apache.org

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                 - "What you see is all you get."
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             (Brian Kernighan)