David Crossley wrote:

Dave Brondsema wrote:

Isn't that just the same as what he has on the URL I posted above? Or do you suggest creating a logo based on what he has provided?

Ah sorry, i did not check NKB's web page.

Yes that is what i was suggesting. I presume that that
is why he put all the sources in "committers".

Edit the projects.xml descriptor, run ant, and get the results in build.

http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/
http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/#moreinfo

            - verba volant, scripta manent -