Hi Mark,

I'm writing to you on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation, and as
a fellow member of the Debian project.

In short, we're considering joining the OASIS group, and I mentioned
that Debian has been involved, and thought you might be a good person
for people to chat with a bit, if they had any questions about how
OASIS mixes with non-profits.  If you have the time, of course.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (David N. Welton) writes:

> Debian has been part of the OASIS group for a couple years.  If you
> are interested, I can ask the person spearheading that to send a
> message to this list.

In the meanwhile, here's something that was written about OASIS and
Debian:

http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/12323/

Thankyou,
--