So, with ApacheCon planned for Dublin this summer, I've been trying to
work out how many Irish (in Ireland, regardless of nationality)
committers there are, to any of the Apache projects. So far, I have a
bare handful - anyone want to identify themselves?

I promise this information will only be used for the planning of
dinners, drinks, and other enjoyable things =)

Noirin