Hi everyone,

Assuming lots of Apache people are going to be present at JavaOne, it would
probably nice to meetup
there.
I will be there from may 13th (arrival at 13:05) untill the 20th of may (flight
leaves at 15:20).
My hotel is the Pickwick Hotel 85 Fifth Street, SF, CA 94103.
The 14th I will be occupied with a baseball game (disclaimer : viewing, not playing myself) and in the evening a dinner..
Don't know if we have an apache boot of some kind at JavaOne, but that would be
nice :)

Mvgr,
Martin