> If so, any plans already ?

Working on it.  :-)  One possiblity is seeing a junior level hurling match
between two good clubs at 15:00.  I am told that tickets will be no problem,
or folks can meet afterwards.

ok...

Also, WC matches 51 and 52 will be played at 1700 and 2100 that day.
Germany, Poland, England, and Sweden could feature in those matches.  If
England wins Group B and Germany comes in second in Group A, match 51 will
be a huge match.  Assuming that they don't meet in match 49 at 1700 on
Saturday.  The only way that England and Germany don't meet that weekend is
if they both win their group, both come in second, or go home.

+1 on WC :-)
Germany will win its group, England too.

So on Saturday, there is Germany vs. Sweden
Unfortunalty I am in a plane form the US to dublin at that time, I think.

But watching football (or soccer) on sunday is pretty good!

Regards,
Matthias

(how know that Germany makes it ...) :-)

        --- Noel

Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18
48282 Emsdetten