Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> david reid wrote:
>> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>>> Great, thanks! I have added an entry for the Cocoon GetTogether and
>>> things worked as expected, such a calendar is very useful IMHO.
>>
>> Excellent! Now, if only more folks would use it! Spread the word!
>
> One thing I'm not sure of - should it remove past events? I'd prefer if
> it keeps them...

Presently it doesn't include past events in the output (though they are
still in the files it scans unless the owner removes them), but I can
easily add another output file that includes only the past events. It
was mentioned, but I never quite got round to doing it. Until there is a
clear indication of the longevity of the work I wasn't keen to spend too
much time - I'm sure we can all relate to that? :-)

david