No, not an existential question, but rather a practical one!

http://asylum.zones.apache.org/community/

which I blogged about here

http://www.david-reid.com/cynic/?p=483

For people wishing to add their details, visit

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/info/

and read the README! If you have questions, yell! I think that ideally
having our own faof-a-matic generator will be a good thing (maybe
someone can create one???) and refining the instructions in that file
will also be cool.

Presently the map doesn't auto-update, but I'll try and address that at
the weekend when I dump the rest of the scripts/templates I've been
using into svn. Just don't have the time to tidy it all up at present.
work's getting in the way again :-(

david