Due to technical difficulties on the ApacheCon website, a number of people had difficulty submitting their papers, or logging in, and also due to the holiday in the USA, we are extending the CFP through Tuesday, 23:59 EDT, so that people won't be left out of this process due to problems outside of their control.

It is our sincere hope to not have to extend it any further, so that there can be some review by as large a number of people as possible prior to the talk selection meeting.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Rich Bowen, for the ApacheCon Planners
[EMAIL PROTECTED]