I'm at a loss as to which is the correct list to send information about a prior information notification for a significant UK contract for a research information system. I thought of [EMAIL PROTECTED], but it's not really a job it is something aimed at consortia/companies large enough to deliver a significant system in the UK.

Anyway, since the timescale for expressions of interest is tight please let me know (privately via [EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you like me to send info to yourself or someone you know.

If there is a more appropriate list to send full details to please give me a pointer.

Ross