David Welton wrote:

Not having gone to any of them lately,  (too much $$$), I don't really
have much to say, but if there's to be a revolution, the first thing
to go out the window ought to be "training" as a noun.

As much as I agree that this is a perversion of the English language, our
users/their employers are paying for "a training [session]" more readily
than the old "tutorials" or other ways of phrasing it.  E.g. leave it and
that part of the program will sell more effectively.

I'd totally agree to leave this abuse out of our non-$$$ conferences :)