El mié, 08-07-2009 a las 10:54 +0200, Jukka Zitting escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Justin Erenkrantz<jus...@erenkrantz.com>
> wrote:
> > The ASF does not have public lists that are not backed by either a PMC
> > or a committee.
> >
> > As long as the subscription and posting was restricted to committers,
> > then the list did not require active oversight.  Yet, once a list
> > becomes open for all to join and post, then it requires active
> > oversight in the form of a backing PMC or committee.
>
> OK. Assuming this vote passes, I'll ask either Infra or PRC to take up
> oversight of this list. I'll also volunteer to act as the eyes and
> ears of that committee on this list if needed.

+1 on the list being "standard" and

+1 on the PRC having oversight on the community@ list. I volunteer as
moderator too.

I prefer PRC having a role in a community list to infra, as infra is
more into technical infrastructure and has already a couple lists, while
PRC has only public "entries", but no public fori for community
questions. It should help the community flavour of PRC, other than press
and sponsorship "flavours" of it :)

Regards
Santiago, hoping that this email will pass through...