I read the thread completely (sorry - i am reading via -digest mode) at
the community@apache.org

I should have said this for the first time: (Not about the NPO issues etc.)
Alternative The Apache Software Foundation "thanks.html" system.

----

To ALL the Jewish persons: (And Company owners, CEO/President etc.)

>Please help children in Israel: http://luckystars.jp/enroll/ -- if you
> use credit/paypal payments, it will be "TAX DEDUCTIVE" (Just
> "Computer software license" - ’ELEMENT4 INFO’ will be printed out)
> anywhere you are.
> If not use credit cards, referrer should be "israelhelp"
> (http://www.israelhelp.org/ ~~~  http://an.to/israel ).
> And this is onlinegame with affiliate - you can earn so much money and
> help the Israel children similtaneously.
> http://luckystars.jp/docs/en.pdf

----

To ALL the people who love apache: (And Company owners, CEO/President etc.)

> Please help The Apache Software Foundation: http://luckystars.jp/enroll/ --
> if you
> use credit/paypal payments, it will be "TAX DEDUCTIVE" (Just
> "Computer software license" - ’ELEMENT4 INFO’ will be printed out)
> anywhere you are.
> If not use credit cards, referrer should be "apache"
> (http://www.apache.org/ ~~~  http://www.luckystars.asia/apache ).
> And this is onlinegame with affiliate - you can earn so much money and
> help the Apache Software Foundation similtaneously.
> http://luckystars.jp/docs/en.pdf

----

All are "TAX deductive" utterly wherever you are. (No need to be in
the United States)
And under 18 you can not enroll, so please note that if you want to
pay as corporate (tax deductive / cost)  - birthdate should be the current
CEO/President's birthdate.

Apache will be able to gather money from Japanese companies etc.
easier than before.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,   --  Tetsuya @ apache