For official information on becoming an ASF Sponsor, or if you happen to be considering a Donation to the ASF, please see the apache.org website:

  http://apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html
  http://apache.org/foundation/contributing.html

Official information about ASF fundraising activities is *only* published on the apache.org website, or available from elected members of the ASF's Public Relations Committee (PRC).

We do recommend that you do *not* use the links below if you wish to support the ASF.

- Shane
on behalf of the ASF PRC   http://apache.org/press/