Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

> What  would you think to say to enroll to this as "CHARITY REQUIRE NPO".
> In this method, we do not have to establish NPO in Japan

As mentioned for the umpteenth time, take these suggestions to the PRC, they
really aren't appropriate for discussion unless approved.  If this particular
site is able to pass charitable monies directly to the ASF, any individual
or corporation may do so, the only question is how to certify to JP's own
particular tax law.

I suspect the real answer is for the ASF to become a recognized NGO - wouldn't
that accomplish tax-deductible, charitable purpose in virtually any country?

Of course that means higher standards, and higher costs on the foundation to
be in compliance with a UN NGO charter.