Plus, I recently found that anybody wanted to say
"This list is not appropriate, go *...@xx.apache.org instead" answers.

I had known that general @ jakarta.jp should not be the
"TOMCAT" / "TOMCAT" / "TOMCAT" question flow mailing list.
(Plus "STRUTS" /"STRUTS" /"STRUTS" -  w)

However, here's a lot of voice come as such.

Why? PRC problem?

Moderation would be needless maybe I suppose and freely talking
community I want. Please do not be nervous so much. Take care.

Tetsuya @ apache

----