On 8/2/10 4:43 PM, Isabel Drost wrote:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010  Christian Grobmeier<grobme...@gmail.com>  wrote:
That being said, I would love to have the chance to take some official
slides when I get to my customer next time. Is there anybody who feels
the same?
Sounds familiar. However, as any slide deck should be specially targeted
to the audience addressed, I am not sure official - as in officially
approved - slides solve the problem. However, yes, I would love to see a
repository of slides that are free for re-use, possibly available under
e.g. CC-by-SA.

Two examples of very inspiring talks maybe interesting for your use case
that spring to my mind are "Apache behind the scenes" and "The Apache
Way".

Isabel
There are also a few of interesting slides at http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/presentations, and more specifically this one : http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/working-in-and-with-the-apache-software-foundation.

It's not only about The ASF, but something you can show a customer to show him that using The ASF can be a good (tm) thing for a company.

My 2cts that I borrowed to Bertrand ;)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,