Nice idea !
Will be here too.
Thanks

On 09/20/2010 05:29 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
On 20/09/2010 16:18, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Emmanuel
Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
next week The Open World Forum will open in Paris
(http://www.openworldforum.org/), on thursday and friday. It would be
cool
to organize an Apache dinner thursday evening, for those of you who
would be
around. We can met each others, and have some interesting discussions
about
The ASF, Life, The universe and Everything. I can book a restaurant
for the
42 of you interested in such a meeting, just let me know who is
likely to be
present.

Count me in!

I'm in, assuming no clashes (which I don't have right now).

Ross