On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
wrote:

> just to know if some of you live in / come / know the city-center of
> Belgium ?

Arriving on Friday before FOSDEM, leaving on Monday after the
conference.

> If yes, some goods plans ? (for something or something else)

Non so far except for attending FOSDEM and meeting a few friends. Anyone
interested in organising (as in "choose a date, ask for others to join,
book a table, announce time and address here") an Apache Dinner that
weekend?

> Rapidly because I took train ticket not so far (Wednesday / Thursday).

Speaking of travel arrangements: If anyone of you is going to Amsterdam
by car on Monday and have room for two more people - would be great if
we could join you.

Isabel