Hi all,

Apache ALOIS as a relatively new incubator at ASF will be present at the
Chemnitz Linux Days (Germany) on 19th and 20th March 2011. We've booked
a booth for the two days and are presenting our project in a lecture.

For the booth we need further assistance. We'd like to have four people
registered for the two days, so everybody has enough time to enjoy the
conference without being bound to the booth. So if you planned to go
there anyway or would love to participate, please contact me directly.
I'm in a bit of a hurry, because the organisator asked me to register
all participants until the end of January. For all registered persons
the entrance and food will be free!

Although I don't think there will be any space to place another poster,
you are of course welcome to present your own project (flyers etc.).

Best,
Urs