On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apache-Extras.org - there is no marketing for this, nobody speaks

I have seen several projects being created, but maybe there is not a
lot of marketing around this... having said that, I'd expect more from
the projects/community to advertise the usage of Apache Extras.org

> about it in general and a nasty bug is still there:
> http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=4894

I'll take another look into this and drive the resolution of it.

> Is it already dead?

Off course not !

--
Luciano Resende