-----Mensagem original-----
De: David Crossley [mailto:cross...@apache.org]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2012 22:43
Para: community@apache.org
Cc: Carolina Marques; Rodrigo Arriel Pereira
Assunto: Re: RES: Jmeter utilization

Carolina Marques wrote:

> I'm trying to subscribe in the user and issue group, that are at this
> page, but the confirmation mail is returning to me.

The overall instructions for JMeter mail lists are at
http://jmeter.apache.org/mail.html

Then as explained at http://jmeter.apache.org/mail2.html
You need to send email to:
 user-subscr...@jmeter.apache.org
and then follow the instructions that you receive.

Repeat that for the "issues" list. However note that that list is for
reading the notifications that come from the JMeter issue tracker Bugzilla.

Note also that all information at the old Jakarta website has now moved to
the new home of JMeter:
http://jmeter.apache.org/

-David