Maybe the committer could search for the vote in the mailinglist archives
where (s)he was elected to committer/pmc?

Pointing to the vote-result mail.

Jan

Von: Suresh Marru [mailto:sma...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013 04:06
An: community@apache.org
Betreff: Re: Committer Acknowledgement from Apache Community

I am curious if the public committer list  will not suffice to verify? -
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

May be the employer is wanting a human to verify and not trust web
resources, I can understand. But also wonder if the apache email address,
public archives of dev list emails and commit notifications will not prove
the asf committership.

Suresh