We followed option # 1 in Apache Geronimo.  We grabbed the source for the
dependency projects and built it out of the branch and eventual tag.  We hard
too many dependencies to wait for all projects to sync up.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x0F143BC1

"Aut Inveniam Viam Aut Faciam" translated -
"I shall either find a way or make one."

The phrase has been attributed to Hannibal; when his generals told him it was
impossible to cross the Alps by elephant,