On Jan 21, 2007, at 6:28 PM, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:

Hehe...waterproof phones would be really cool. It's just so expensive.

Sort of on that same note, though, once the design becomes a little more solid, building some additional durability into the phone would be a nice thing. So many phones we get nowadays are expensive and break quickly. It would be nice if the phone could be disassembled using torx drivers, and if you could replace the more breakable parts. I don't think this is a practical suggestion for the developer phone, but sturdiness and maintainability really would be a good (and surprising) quality in a phone. If this phone becomes something that people buy and keep, then spending a little extra to make it last longer might be worthwhile.