Bah, forgot to reply all.

I think that's an excellent idea actually... A website where you can log into, set up preferences about the packages you have installed and build an image based on that.

Is that ability already in existence? I mean, I am sure ipkg has the ability to update all of your currently installed packages, but it doesn't build an image for you to clean install on your system.. Right? Or am I out of touch again (it happens often I think lol). Or would anything be gained by clean installing a new image on your device? Is there anything which can't be upgraded or installed by ipkg?

--Tim