I wouldn't add a keyboard, but a Bluetooth one. So, I would prefer
decent bluetooth support for keyboards and international keys layouts,
or even creating custom layouts.

Best regards,

2007/1/23, quixote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 I'm a (future) user, and this phone is what I've been waiting for in so
many ways.  Except one.  No option to buy one with a qwerty keyboard.

 Please, please, please re-think that.  I have to do a lot of writing and
emailing while away from my main computer, and the lack of a keyboard is a
showstopper for me.  I remember seeing one earlier comment on the same topic
from someone who does a lot of text messaging.  A *lot* of people are using
phones as stand-ins for computers, and a keyboard is essential for that.

 It could be relatively easy to add a keyboard if it was simply an added
hinged component, i.e. you had much the same shape, but it would be twice as
thick (and heavy) for those of us desperate to have keyboards, and it would
open on the long side, like the LG9800 or the ROAD phone.

 How do other people feel about this?

J. Manrique López de la Fuente
http://www.jsmanrique.net
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]