Dave Crossland wrote:
On 24/01/07, Duncan Hudson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm starting to get excited about the phone, and I really don't want to
see my hopes dashed.  Has an FCC filing been made, is the phone ready to
go?

I believe so. From
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-January/001586.html
:

   2007-03-11 Phase 1: Official Developer Launch
   We will sell the Neo1973 direct from openmoko.com for US$350 plus
   shipping. Sales and orders will be worldwide. We are specifically
   targeting open source community developers.
That's encouraging - I am anxiously awaiting the Neo. But it doesn't answer the question as to whether or not an FCC filing has been made. Maybe it can be used elsewhere on 3/11, but it can't be used in the US unless it's been certified by the FCC. Generally when the certification is done the filing is visible online - I don't see any OpenMoko or FIC filings listed for such a device. And that worries me, as I'm dieing for this thing to arrive.

Dunc