On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:18, Steven Milburn wrote:
Wow, I can't believe I got that backwards, thanks for the correction.  Kind of embarrassing considering I actually work on this stuff.  However, it doesn't invalidate that you don't need any more information than the accelerometer and a starting point in order to track velocity and position.  I'm going to go work on removing the foot I shoved so far into my mouth earlier.

--Steve

Ahh its been years since I did any of that in highschool, but I remembered it like you said it. Though now I think I should go back and review it.
Lol.

--Tim