I'm interested in making use of the u-SD slot with a card much like the Spectec microSDIO WiFi 11g Card, but one developed "in house" for more general wireless networking. I assume that the u-SD slot is accessed via the back side of the device, but does anyone know if it will be behind the battery or on the side of it? Behind the battery doesn't work so well for wireless without using antenna, while beside leaves this as an option (with a minimal antenna). There is, of course, the meta question of whether or not the hardware can support such a card at all ... I really don't know the SD spec well enough yet (but that's coming sooner rather than later ;). Thanks for any thoughts or comments! - MLD