Robert Michel wrote:
As longer we are active on this list as more difficult will it be for
new subscriber to do not write an idea that wasn't already written on
this list. About second SIM card we have several threads:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2006-November/000112.html (we had some more - take a look at the archive)
Argh, sorry, I should have searched the archives first.

So it would be good when we add some more already discussed ideas
to the wiki to make it new subscriber a little more easy.
Good idea. I'll add my thoughts to the wiki once it's back up (it seems to be down, or at least I can't reach it at the moment).

-myk