Parallels is $79, sometimes they run offers at $49. Money well spent
IMO. It runs very well and increases my productivity greatly because
I can run multiple OSes quickly and reliably.

I believe they will shortly release a tool to convert with VMware images.

I assume VMware will be a good option too when it it released.

-- Terrence

Michael Dickens wrote:
Parallels isn't free, yes? The VMware fusion beta currently is ... of course, it's beta so its utility might not be that great; should be $99 once it's released (maybe beta testers can get a discount? I don't know). I actually use Parallels right now, though I need to try out the VMware beta to see how it compares; Parallels is very slick running Win/XP ;) . Needless to say, their virtual hard drives aren't directly compatible ... though in theory they could be made so (I see a fun project in the future ;). - MLD