But webmailer and services payed with adverticement and data mining
are still sub optimal solutions and IMHO provoking when they are
producing problems - e.g. based on that the users does known only
hotmail.com, AOL, gmail or outlook and does not know that there are
more and better solutions....

lol.

*all* the lists I am on are programming lists, and generally 25-50% of
the users are dummies using gmail (not aol or hotmail). I am probably
twice your age and have been programming since I was 13, so
proclaiming your superior knowledge of "better solutions" is truly
ironic.

If I were you robert, I would just keep quiet as you keep saying more
and more offensive things to people that in large measure probably
have more experience and knowledge than you.

Hank