Steven ** wrote:
I noticed the other day that MythTV has an option to "Enable Network
Remote Control interface".  Looks like this is just a port you can
telnet to and pass commands.  I intend to write a remote control app
that would run on OpenMoko.  Cause I think that would be awesome.  Of
course, it would only really be useful if the Neo has wifi...

Hmm...  Maybe I should create that project on openmoko.org.
I was hoping that I could use TCP over bluetooth to get on the network, bypassing the need for wifi for now. I'm assuming there's going to be some kind of way to allow the moko to access an ethernet network through a computer with a bluetooth dongle...

But yeah, an openmoko remote would be awesome. Kind of an open source SONOS system. If you don't write it maybe I will!