Brad Pitcher wrote:
The reason we can't do that is because that's proprietary flash built into
opera-mini.  We don't want either of those in OpenMoko.
-Brad

On 3/22/07, Edwin Lock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have flash on my nokia 770, that works fine and its an ARM9 if I'm
correct? So why not use the implementation that nokia has? It works just
fine for me..
Greetings,
Edwin Lock
When you say "we don't want..." you really mean YOU don't want...

I'm all for using open source software (obviously since I am on the maillist and going to get the Neo). But I'm not going to automatically preclude software just because it isn't open. Opera is a great browser. You are not being forced to use it. But if others want to, don't intentionally disallow it.

Using only open software is a GOAL, not a REQUIREMENT. Please learn the difference between the two.