Steven ** wrote:
I'm not sure why you need an external MicroSD card, but all Neo's come
with a 512 MB MicroSD card.  Sean mentioned that in the FOSDEM
presentation.  Also, see
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_much.3F

Sure, the developer's kit comes with a microSD card. I expect all developer's to have one. I'm worried about end users. I don't expect all user phones to come with a micro SD card. I also don't expect phones to come with firmware installed on the micro SD cards. I expect users to balk when installing "small" applications that take up precious megabytes of space because a large scripting language is a prerequisite. I expect users to want to "reserve" their microSD cards for large music and video files.

Bryan