On 4/24/07, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>My Moto V3i uses USB for the headphones/mic.  You wanna talk about
>frustrating.  This is going to have Bluetooth right?  I imagine there
>are bluetooth headphones?  Wouldn't that solve all problems?  Wires
>suck.

BT hands free uses a lot of power

I guess it depends on the application, it seems to me that many people
are discussing using this as a MP3 player while docked.  In that
situation bluetooth is good because its plugged in to power.

The second situation discussed is mobile music.  The USB based one
(like the Moto I have) or the 2.5 would likely be the best solution
here in my opinion.  And if you really want to hook up to your
"standard" 3.5 - iPod headphones, or DJ phones, then an adapter is
needed, or use the juice, and go Bluetooth.   I have also seen "L"
shaped adapters too for those that feel the adapter and head phone
jack would excessively protrude from the device.

Cheers!