Well, if that is correct, I think I'll win an award for biggest foot in mouth. Still, 492 + (500 * (1 - defect%)) isn't a very large number.

I guess only time will tell.

mathew davis wrote:
That is very exciting news. I look forward to more from Sean sortly. How
did you find that article?

On 6/15/07, Thomas Gstädtner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Some (pretty good) news:
http://gnumonks.org/~laforge/weblog/2007/06/15/#20070615-gta01-factory-trip