On 6/6/07, Gabriel Ambuehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 01:12:18 Ryan Prior wrote:
> I'm in the same situation. I need a phone, no question. The Neo 1973 is
the
> phone I want, no question. The question is this: will the Neo1973 with
WiFi
> be available by the time I cannot live without a phone for any longer?

How about getting the cheapest phone you can find? Around here there are
15EUR
phones without contract (but sim locked to one carrier)...

That's my plan for now - I need a reliable phone to use alongside my GTA01
(if I buy one - it's hard to justify buying a GTA01 when the GTA02 will have
WiFi, something I will use a lot.)

If FIC/OpenMoko could run some sort of deal where I could buy the GTA01 for
$300 and send it back in for a $150 or $200 upgrade when the GTA02 comes
out, I would buy into that.