Several people have asked whether they will be able to buy just the GTA02 motherboard as an upgrade.

To save Sean answering this one, he's still looking into it, and they're *very* busy (exhausted) this week drinking from the firehose of having the store go online. The question I think is not so much whether they will sell the mobo separately as whether it will *work* as an upgrade from a unit that was factory-built as a GTA01.

There will be an answer to this question, but I expect it will come in a week or so.