Ben Burdette wrote:
Great video!  the OFone, which way is up on this thing?
I'd rather not go with oPhone, it sounds derivative of the iPhone. Like the openmoko phone is a cheap wannabe iPhone. I don't people to have that impression.

What about a nice industrial-style alphanumeric designation - like the 'FIC A1'. Or OM1. Or FS1, whatever.

Well, you know, we're pretty far off the topic I started here. The phone being sold now *is* called the FIC Neo1973, period.

We were talking about how to advertise the phone, when it's ready. Which it isn't.

I only mentioned it so that nobody got too far along with advertising based on the "free phone". I did not mean to get everybody excited trying out their new name for the phone.

Let's all get back to writing code now, so we'll have something to advertise someday.

*whew*

Ian