Werner hinted at an official forums.openmoko.org.  If people would just want
something temporary, I could probably get an FIC or Linux subform created at
http://www.howardforums.com/ (500,000 members).  There are developers and
network engineers that post there that can result in great threads; however, as
a warning the overall userbase has become younger over the years.  Regardless
of age, I have not found a better user resource if you want to do anything with
a phone.  I'm amazed at what people can create to get around current carrier
restrictions.

Valerio Bruno wrote:
i'm tired to read discussion about forum is good or bad.

i think is good:

- can be a central point for new users (users NOT developers)
- following a thread in a forum it's a lot simpler
- it can have email notification for reply
- could be a central point for developers too!
- other motivations said by other people..

So i'm going to create a forum.

Now, i can set up the forum but i'd need people who want to moderate,
and some graphics suggestions.

Do you prefer phpBB or Invision ? personally i prefer the former.

If anyone is doing/wants to do the same thing, please advice me (in ml
or private address); otherwise, who loves forum follows me. i'll wait
some days before start.

Valerio, Italy