Hi all,

is anybody out there who could share a working kernel binary for the GTA01b4 with hardfloat compiled in?

Many thanks,
Nikolaus Schaller

Am 14.08.2007 um 19:43 schrieb Brian Brunswick:

On 14/08/07, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Isn't there a simple module.o that I can load with lsmod?

Rgds,
Nikolaus

I was the one originally noticing this.

It looks like a kernel config change has been checked in to at least enable the hard float emulation in
newer built versions.

You will still find it hard to produce a common binary, since I am told that the hard and soft float formats are incompatible, so you can't dynamic link against any libraries for float operations.

The Zaurus has hardfloat (i.e. FPU instruction emulation).That is why I though the emulator
could be available as a loadable module.

Where can I find binary kernel compiled with hardfloat (I have not the right environment and experience to do it myself)?

Nikolaus